I've been holding on to an American Eagle sweater of mine for a long time even though it shrunk and was way too small for me. I've nearly thrown it out many times, but just didn't. Well today was the day that I finally found something to do with my sweater. I fixed it up so it would fit my daughter. I must say, she looks much better than me in it :)
Here is the sweater before I cut it up.
I cut off the sleeves and cut the f front and back apart. I didn't want to have the AE symbol on the sweater or the big tag in the back. I cut me made up pattern, shortened and thinned out the sleeves and sewed away.
Here is the finished product.
And from the back. She LOVES watching the washing machine.