Monday, December 20, 2010

Flowered Beanies

Pin It With the weather outside getting cold, I decided I needed to get some beanies for my daughter.  There are plenty of cute beanies out there, but all of the really cute ones are about $10 sometimes more - SO I took matters into my own hands and decided to make simple $1 beanies from the dollar store cute.  I followed a tutorial from Delia Creates where she added a brim to a beanie for her son.  It was really super easy!  So the beanie didn't look too boyish, I added a flower.

Before
 After
 My cute little model
 Another beanie I got from the dollar store.  I didn't do a brim on this one, but I did add the flower.
 Love her!

2 comments:

  1. These turned out just beautifully! That coral flower with the first beanie is so cute. I wish i had one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is precious! Love the white flower on the beanie!

    Melissa
    redflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete