What you need:
- Lighter or Candle
- Tweezers or something similar to hold the fabric so you don't get burned
- Needle and Thread or hot glue gun
Here's what you do:
- Cut out different sized circles - I didn't do perfect circles - it's easier and looks better in my opinion
- Carefully melt the outside of the fabric with a candle or lighter - use tweezers or something to hold the fabric so you don't burn yourself!
- Assembly your pieces of fabric from biggest to smallest. Attach all the layers with hot glue or with a needle and thread.
Here are some other flowers I have made:
You can add beads to the center for a little something extra :)