Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lack of Craftiness

Pin It I'm sure you've noticed the general lack of craftiness on my blog lately.  To be perfectly honest, I just haven't felt super crafty lately.  I've mostly just felt tired and this is why:




I'm pregnant!  I think this baby has been draining away my "craftiness".  I have been lucky though and have only had one day of morning sickness.  I'm hoping that my desire to create things comes back soon.  I'm nearly done with the first trimester so I should stop feeling soooo tired - hopefully.  I'm due January 15th and am really excited.  This will be baby number two for us.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Yah, that first tri SUCKS. :( I hope you are feeling back to your crafty self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've just found your blog through a series of links and really like it. Keep up the good work & don't let baby suck your creativity!

    ReplyDelete