Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tissue Gift Wrap Kissing Ball

Pin It
I have zero decorations for Valentine's Day so today I decided to make my first one.  The best part is that it was free!  I made a kissing ball out of computer paper and tissue wrapping paper.  Here's how I did it:

First I took some paper and crumpled it into a ball.  I continued adding layers and crumpling it until I got to the size I wanted.  I then glued the paper down to keep it in place.
 Then I made flowers using some red tissue gift wrap that I had on hand.
I glued the flowers to the paper ball as I went along.
I added a ribbon before I put the last flower on it so I could hang it up.  And that was it!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My kids would think this is hilarious! I am featuring this at somedaycraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your tenth follower :)
    I love this idea! I've been whipping some stuff up too and think yours is so pretty also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! I made myself crazy the other day looking for tuts to makes these....who knew it was this dang easy....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and I think I am going to make this to hang above dining room table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! So creative!

    Jeana
    inplaceofhercrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these tissue paper roses I see everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured you today on my blog! Great idea!
    www.myhappinessexperiment.blogspot.com.
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is very cute and great idea, thank you for sharing.
    I would like to future you in my blog too

    www.multiculturalcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh i love this :) i run a monthly craft market and we're having a valentines theme in february, i'm in the process of making some valentines decorations and i now have to add this to the list :)
    i'll share once they are done :) thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I have seen a few of these - but using those foam balls - and they are so expensive - this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaa woooooww! I`ll do right now :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. What an innovative idea. Its really Great :).
    Summer Gift Basket

    ReplyDelete